- Article name
- Programmable temperature transmitter for DIN rail mounting
- Environmental conditions
- -40...+85 °C, 0...90% RH
- Input programmable
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC und 0...50 mV
- Measuring range
- depending on the connected sensor
- PT100/mV: ±0.2 %, thermocouples: 0.15 % ±1 °C, NTC: ±0.7 %
- (LxWxH) 99,5 x 114,0 x 12,5 mm
- ABS UL94-HB
- DIN rail (35mm)
- Micro USB
- Configuration software
- TxConfig II
- 0.15 kg
The TxRail-USB is a programmable temperature transmitter for DIN rail mounting. The sensor input is freely configurable via software with regard to sensor type (Pt100, Pt1000, thermocouples, analog inputs) and linearization measuring range. The user can choose between 4 ... 20 mA or 0 ... 10 V output when ordering.
The transmitter is configured by means of the freely available configuration software TxConfig. The procedure is carried out on a computer. For the connection to the computer a normal USB -Micro-USB data cable is used.
Log in conveniently in our download center and select "TxRail-USB": Download page .